As you know, my current contest runs until November 18th, and winner will be announced November 19th, or somewhere around that time. I wanted to update everyone and let you know that I will be leaving for vacation today, and will not be back until friday November 19th. I will not have internet access while I am away. I WILL be checking all entries to make sure they are valid before choosing the winner. Just because I'm gone, doesn't mean I won't be checking your entries. They will get checked before the winner is chosen and deleted if not done correctly.
So this is mainly my last reminder about my contest. You've got two more days to enter. It ends at 11:59pm EST on November 18th. I will hopefully get the winner announced on the 19th, but it will probably be sometime in the afternoon. I will write up a blog post stating the winner, I will announce the winner on twitter, and contact the winner. The winner will have 48 hours to respond, or I will choose a new winner. Only two more days, so enter my contest if you haven't and get all those extra entries in! Thanks.
I'm just a young girl, happily married to a wonderful husband. I review sex toys for Eden Fantasys and links will be posted here. I also review for Pipedream sometimes and those will be posted directly on my blog. All reviews links are to the left. I'll also post about current contests, wins, toy purchases, and anything random that I can think of! I'm just trying to spice up my marriage and my life!
Labels
affiliate links
(1)
Babeland
(3)
blogs
(1)
body image
(2)
bondage
(1)
books
(1)
butt plugs
(2)
California Exotics Novelties
(2)
cases
(1)
cock rings
(1)
contests
(37)
dildos
(1)
dolls
(1)
Eden Cafe
(2)
Fetish Fantasy Series
(4)
Fun Factory
(1)
g-spot
(1)
games
(2)
gift card purchases
(4)
glass toys
(1)
holidays
(1)
Je Joue
(1)
Lelo
(4)
Lion's Den
(1)
lubrications
(4)
massagers
(2)
masturbators
(2)
My Collection
(1)
My Tickle Spot
(5)
Pink Cherry Toys
(2)
Pipedream
(5)
rabbits
(3)
reviews
(17)
sexual orientation
(1)
SinFive
(5)
sneak peek into my life
(9)
suggestions
(3)
Tantus
(1)
thank you's
(1)
Toibocks
(3)
Vent
(1)
vibrators
(13)
winners
(4)
wins
(8)
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment