As you can see, I've been absent for a while again. I not only fell behind on my sex blog and the whole sex world and reviewing and whatnot, I fell behind on everything internet. Emails, my personal twitter and facebook, my personal blogs, everything.
I've been getting back into things, one thing at a time. I added one thing, then the next couple days I added another thing, then the next couple days I added another and so on. Now it's come down to my sex blog. I have many reviews to get done, and that's gonna be my main focus for now. I have a few pipedream reviews, so I'm gonna focus on that for now. I'm gonna work on one of those, then I think I will add my sex twitter, and then next will be back to eden fantasys, because I owe them 2 reviews still. Then I have another email address to get back into, and then I should have it down to where I can do everything, just about everyday. I want to get AT LEAST a blog post every week on each one of my blogs. And at least keep up on my twitter every other day, email everyday, and so forth. So keep an eye out, I plan to focus today and get a review up in the next day or so for pipedream! I feel horrible, because I owe so many reviews. I can't do it all at once, so I'm gonna continue with my routine and focus on ONE thing at a time. Just add one thing at a time.
I'm just a young girl, happily married to a wonderful husband. I review sex toys for Eden Fantasys and links will be posted here. I also review for Pipedream sometimes and those will be posted directly on my blog. All reviews links are to the left. I'll also post about current contests, wins, toy purchases, and anything random that I can think of! I'm just trying to spice up my marriage and my life!
Labels
affiliate links
(1)
Babeland
(3)
blogs
(1)
body image
(2)
bondage
(1)
books
(1)
butt plugs
(2)
California Exotics Novelties
(2)
cases
(1)
cock rings
(1)
contests
(37)
dildos
(1)
dolls
(1)
Eden Cafe
(2)
Fetish Fantasy Series
(4)
Fun Factory
(1)
g-spot
(1)
games
(2)
gift card purchases
(4)
glass toys
(1)
holidays
(1)
Je Joue
(1)
Lelo
(4)
Lion's Den
(1)
lubrications
(4)
massagers
(2)
masturbators
(2)
My Collection
(1)
My Tickle Spot
(5)
Pink Cherry Toys
(2)
Pipedream
(5)
rabbits
(3)
reviews
(17)
sexual orientation
(1)
SinFive
(5)
sneak peek into my life
(9)
suggestions
(3)
Tantus
(1)
thank you's
(1)
Toibocks
(3)
Vent
(1)
vibrators
(13)
winners
(4)
wins
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment