**THIS CONTEST HAS NOW ENDED**
This weeks Eden Cafe contest is all for the men! They are giving away a Cobra Libre! A brand new men's masturbation toy! It looks very sophisticated and almost like a race car! It's waterproof and rechargeable! My husband has NO toys of his own, unless you count DVD's, so this would be a first for him! From the sounds of the great reviews, it would be a GREAT first for him. It's such a nice toy, priced at $139 on Eden Fantasys! This is such an awesome prize to win! I entered to win one for my hubby! I know he will love it!
This contest starts now and ends Sunday September 12th at 11:59pm. There are lots of ways to enter! You have plenty of time, so what are you waiting for??? Click the link below and get started!!!!!
Cobra Libre Giveaway!
I'm just a young girl, happily married to a wonderful husband. I review sex toys for Eden Fantasys and links will be posted here. I also review for Pipedream sometimes and those will be posted directly on my blog. All reviews links are to the left. I'll also post about current contests, wins, toy purchases, and anything random that I can think of! I'm just trying to spice up my marriage and my life!
Labels
affiliate links
(1)
Babeland
(3)
blogs
(1)
body image
(2)
bondage
(1)
books
(1)
butt plugs
(2)
California Exotics Novelties
(2)
cases
(1)
cock rings
(1)
contests
(37)
dildos
(1)
dolls
(1)
Eden Cafe
(2)
Fetish Fantasy Series
(4)
Fun Factory
(1)
g-spot
(1)
games
(2)
gift card purchases
(4)
glass toys
(1)
holidays
(1)
Je Joue
(1)
Lelo
(4)
Lion's Den
(1)
lubrications
(4)
massagers
(2)
masturbators
(2)
My Collection
(1)
My Tickle Spot
(5)
Pink Cherry Toys
(2)
Pipedream
(5)
rabbits
(3)
reviews
(17)
sexual orientation
(1)
SinFive
(5)
sneak peek into my life
(9)
suggestions
(3)
Tantus
(1)
thank you's
(1)
Toibocks
(3)
Vent
(1)
vibrators
(13)
winners
(4)
wins
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment