A while back I posted a blog stating that I applied to be a California Exotics Sexpert. Well I just got the email last night that I was not accepted. They said to possibly improve my blog and try again in a few months. I'm kinda sad I didn't make it, but right now since I just bought a house and am moving, it's fine. This way I can get all moved in and then try again.
So my question to all of you, is what are your suggestions to improve my blog or my reviews to make them better and possibly get accepted by California Exotics next time or even a different site I apply for? I have so many reviews waiting to be finished, but I've got a lot going on right now. So besides finishing all my other reviews, which I know I should do, what are some suggestions to help me out and make my site better?
I'm just a young girl, happily married to a wonderful husband. I review sex toys for Eden Fantasys and links will be posted here. I also review for Pipedream sometimes and those will be posted directly on my blog. All reviews links are to the left. I'll also post about current contests, wins, toy purchases, and anything random that I can think of! I'm just trying to spice up my marriage and my life!
Labels
affiliate links
(1)
Babeland
(3)
blogs
(1)
body image
(2)
bondage
(1)
books
(1)
butt plugs
(2)
California Exotics Novelties
(2)
cases
(1)
cock rings
(1)
contests
(37)
dildos
(1)
dolls
(1)
Eden Cafe
(2)
Fetish Fantasy Series
(4)
Fun Factory
(1)
g-spot
(1)
games
(2)
gift card purchases
(4)
glass toys
(1)
holidays
(1)
Je Joue
(1)
Lelo
(4)
Lion's Den
(1)
lubrications
(4)
massagers
(2)
masturbators
(2)
My Collection
(1)
My Tickle Spot
(5)
Pink Cherry Toys
(2)
Pipedream
(5)
rabbits
(3)
reviews
(17)
sexual orientation
(1)
SinFive
(5)
sneak peek into my life
(9)
suggestions
(3)
Tantus
(1)
thank you's
(1)
Toibocks
(3)
Vent
(1)
vibrators
(13)
winners
(4)
wins
(8)
I got rejected as well, only they didn't offer me a reason or any constructive criticism. I think (hope) it's because our blogs are still relatively new. I've had other companies tell me to get back in touch with them when I've been posting reviews consistently for a solid 6+ months.
ReplyDeleteI was told that I was "on the right track" but my blog was too new and to try back in a few months. I don't think it's the blog itself being a "bad blog", but new and very few followers.
ReplyDelete