Since I had two reviews approved and published, my mentor graduated me! I am now an advanced reviewer! I now can request assignments, write reviews without needing them checked first, and I am so excited!
I've already requested my first assignment! As long as it goes through, I will eventually be reviewing the Good Time Vibe (Pink). I can't wait!
I'm just a young girl, happily married to a wonderful husband. I review sex toys for Eden Fantasys and links will be posted here. I also review for Pipedream sometimes and those will be posted directly on my blog. All reviews links are to the left. I'll also post about current contests, wins, toy purchases, and anything random that I can think of! I'm just trying to spice up my marriage and my life!
Labels
affiliate links
(1)
Babeland
(3)
blogs
(1)
body image
(2)
bondage
(1)
books
(1)
butt plugs
(2)
California Exotics Novelties
(2)
cases
(1)
cock rings
(1)
contests
(37)
dildos
(1)
dolls
(1)
Eden Cafe
(2)
Fetish Fantasy Series
(4)
Fun Factory
(1)
g-spot
(1)
games
(2)
gift card purchases
(4)
glass toys
(1)
holidays
(1)
Je Joue
(1)
Lelo
(4)
Lion's Den
(1)
lubrications
(4)
massagers
(2)
masturbators
(2)
My Collection
(1)
My Tickle Spot
(5)
Pink Cherry Toys
(2)
Pipedream
(5)
rabbits
(3)
reviews
(17)
sexual orientation
(1)
SinFive
(5)
sneak peek into my life
(9)
suggestions
(3)
Tantus
(1)
thank you's
(1)
Toibocks
(3)
Vent
(1)
vibrators
(13)
winners
(4)
wins
(8)
Congratulations!
ReplyDelete