**THIS CONTEST HAS NOW ENDED**
The Lelo Siri seems to be a very popular new toy. I've heard only good reviews on it. Everyone seems to say it's a must-have and that it's their go-to vibrator.
The Siri is a clitoral vibrator and those are my favorites!!! They are awesome! The Siri is also rechargeable! That's an amazing quality to have in a toy. It means no more batteries to deal with! It's powerful, yet quiet. It's small and travel friendly. It also has SIX patterns of vibration! So there's lots of variety.
Michele is giving one away! She was so lucky as to receive two of these toys, and she is being generous and giving one away to one lucky person! There are many ways to enter. Find all the information and rules by visiting the link below! Go enter! You know you want a Siri! Every woman does!
Another Lelo Siri Giveaway
I'm just a young girl, happily married to a wonderful husband. I review sex toys for Eden Fantasys and links will be posted here. I also review for Pipedream sometimes and those will be posted directly on my blog. All reviews links are to the left. I'll also post about current contests, wins, toy purchases, and anything random that I can think of! I'm just trying to spice up my marriage and my life!
Labels
affiliate links
(1)
Babeland
(3)
blogs
(1)
body image
(2)
bondage
(1)
books
(1)
butt plugs
(2)
California Exotics Novelties
(2)
cases
(1)
cock rings
(1)
contests
(37)
dildos
(1)
dolls
(1)
Eden Cafe
(2)
Fetish Fantasy Series
(4)
Fun Factory
(1)
g-spot
(1)
games
(2)
gift card purchases
(4)
glass toys
(1)
holidays
(1)
Je Joue
(1)
Lelo
(4)
Lion's Den
(1)
lubrications
(4)
massagers
(2)
masturbators
(2)
My Collection
(1)
My Tickle Spot
(5)
Pink Cherry Toys
(2)
Pipedream
(5)
rabbits
(3)
reviews
(17)
sexual orientation
(1)
SinFive
(5)
sneak peek into my life
(9)
suggestions
(3)
Tantus
(1)
thank you's
(1)
Toibocks
(3)
Vent
(1)
vibrators
(13)
winners
(4)
wins
(8)
Monday, August 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment