Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Kissa & $25 Gift Card Win!

A little while back I posted a blog about the BlogHer Consolation Giveaway. Well I entered, and I was luckily one of the three winners! WOO-HOO! I will be receiving a Kissa. A glass vibrator. I have never had any glass toys before, so this will be fun! Keep your eye out for the review in the near future! I also will be receiving a $25 Eden Fantasys gift card! YAY! I'm going to put it along with a $20 gift card I earned from the Eden Points program, and make a purchase soon! I already know what I plan to get! I want a SinFive Eve, my first set of anal beads, and a new lubricant to try out. If I have some money left over, I will save it for my next purchase! Thank you very much Jenn and Eden Fantasys!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment