Eden Fantasys has a points system, where you can earn points by doing things around the site, such as commenting on reviews, posting on the forums, and publishing reviews. With those points you can trade them in for gift cards. I had earned $20 in gift cards. Also a while back I won a $25 gift card in a contest. So I had $45 in gift cards to spend today! I had also requested the free labor day coupon for 30% off my order. So what I'm getting at, is that I made my first purchase (with gift cards), from Eden Fantasys today! It's my first "non-assignment" toy. I will definitely do a review on it, but it's not a "free" toy. I purchased, the Waterproof Jack Rabbit (Blue)! I have been eyeing this toy for months now! It's finally on it's way!
I'm currently in the process of working on my Toibocks review. I had started it, with the intention of coming back and adding more later on. I went to save it as a draft, and it was already too long! So I had to cut out some parts, and will have to cut out some more to make room fore more important information I will be adding. That kinda sucks, but I can figure it out. I had no idea there was a limit on words!
Sometime in the next day or so, I will be starting my review on the Good Time Vibe. I am excited to try it out today!
Yesterday I won some products from WET lubrication! I'm not exactly sure what I'm getting, but eventually there will be a review on that also!
I'm just a young girl, happily married to a wonderful husband. I review sex toys for Eden Fantasys and links will be posted here. I also review for Pipedream sometimes and those will be posted directly on my blog. All reviews links are to the left. I'll also post about current contests, wins, toy purchases, and anything random that I can think of! I'm just trying to spice up my marriage and my life!
Labels
affiliate links
(1)
Babeland
(3)
blogs
(1)
body image
(2)
bondage
(1)
books
(1)
butt plugs
(2)
California Exotics Novelties
(2)
cases
(1)
cock rings
(1)
contests
(37)
dildos
(1)
dolls
(1)
Eden Cafe
(2)
Fetish Fantasy Series
(4)
Fun Factory
(1)
g-spot
(1)
games
(2)
gift card purchases
(4)
glass toys
(1)
holidays
(1)
Je Joue
(1)
Lelo
(4)
Lion's Den
(1)
lubrications
(4)
massagers
(2)
masturbators
(2)
My Collection
(1)
My Tickle Spot
(5)
Pink Cherry Toys
(2)
Pipedream
(5)
rabbits
(3)
reviews
(17)
sexual orientation
(1)
SinFive
(5)
sneak peek into my life
(9)
suggestions
(3)
Tantus
(1)
thank you's
(1)
Toibocks
(3)
Vent
(1)
vibrators
(13)
winners
(4)
wins
(8)
No comments:
Post a Comment