**THIS CONTEST HAS NOW ENDED** (And I was the winner! Yay!)
The Lelo Mia has been on my wish list on Eden Fantasys for a while now. I just think it's so adorable and discreet. The Mia is a clitoral vibrator, and those are my favorites. I prefer clitoral stimulation over vaginal penetration by toys any day! So this toy would be great for me. Plus it's USB rechargeable! I have never owned a rechargeable toy, ever, so this would be a great first timer for me! I can't mention enough though how adorable it is! It looks like a lipstick! It comes in two colors, pink and purple. I would probably pick the pink one. You can find the Mia at Eden Fantasys. Visit their website below.
Adult Toys
Shauna from Simply Shauna is having a Mia giveaway! There are lots of ways to enter. I have definitely entered as many times as I can, because I really want this toy! But I will be nice and share the link, so visit the site below and enter the Mia giveaway! This contest ends August 25th so get to it! Less than a week left to enter!
Lelo Mia Giveaway
I'm just a young girl, happily married to a wonderful husband. I review sex toys for Eden Fantasys and links will be posted here. I also review for Pipedream sometimes and those will be posted directly on my blog. All reviews links are to the left. I'll also post about current contests, wins, toy purchases, and anything random that I can think of! I'm just trying to spice up my marriage and my life!
Labels
affiliate links
(1)
Babeland
(3)
blogs
(1)
body image
(2)
bondage
(1)
books
(1)
butt plugs
(2)
California Exotics Novelties
(2)
cases
(1)
cock rings
(1)
contests
(37)
dildos
(1)
dolls
(1)
Eden Cafe
(2)
Fetish Fantasy Series
(4)
Fun Factory
(1)
g-spot
(1)
games
(2)
gift card purchases
(4)
glass toys
(1)
holidays
(1)
Je Joue
(1)
Lelo
(4)
Lion's Den
(1)
lubrications
(4)
massagers
(2)
masturbators
(2)
My Collection
(1)
My Tickle Spot
(5)
Pink Cherry Toys
(2)
Pipedream
(5)
rabbits
(3)
reviews
(17)
sexual orientation
(1)
SinFive
(5)
sneak peek into my life
(9)
suggestions
(3)
Tantus
(1)
thank you's
(1)
Toibocks
(3)
Vent
(1)
vibrators
(13)
winners
(4)
wins
(8)
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment